Not sure why I am up,,,,

So I am up,,, why,,, I have no clue,, I really need to be asleep.  It is 11:30Pm and I am sure that Quincy will be up in a couple hours or so.  I have had a good day,,,with all things considered. These snow days are crazy.  Spokane has had record snow fall and I believe we are expecting more from 1 am till 1pm the next day.  We had some sort of a break today which was good so they could have the roads plowed.  They were still awful. Just like all the stupid drivers.  


I am pretty much rambling and I know I am tired.  So,,enough of my journaling.

Good night

2 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

I always like knowing when someone else is up and online with me! It's like we are just a little closer!

Kera said...

Feel free to give me a call anytime at this hour :) I hate going to bed.