MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!!





So I just wanted to let EVERYONE know that today is the day that Christopher and I physically met.    We decided to meet at Boston's at Northpoint.  We both pulled in roughly at the same time,,, and we both kind of waited to get out of the car.  Christopher got out first,,, we met.  It was great.  He is so cute!!!!  We both brought pictures of all the things we like and we shared an ice cream sundae.  It was a great first date.  We were inseparable pretty much after that.  

I have just come across the notebook I had made and put ALL of the letters we have written to each other,,, it is great looking at that.  
The first thing that comes to mind when I read all of these is how great with words Christopher is.  He has a way of painting a picture so you are really there or know how he feels.   
*WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTOPHER*
I love his adoring eyes
I love his real laugh- the one where he has really cracked up
I love his friendly smile
I love his constant creativity
I love to see his sillyness with kids
I love that he is a great role model for our girls
I love to feel like I am racing him and he has let me won on the dirt bikes
I love he can pop a wheelie!
I love his consistent wardrobe- easy to buy for :-) 
I love that he can build anything,, really anything
I love that he can fix anything as well
I love that he wants to be in the outdoors
I love that he wants to go places
I love that he loves taking pictures as much as me
there is more and the list goes on and on,, 
I just wanted to share with everyone as well as him and I know I don't do it enough.

I LOVE YOU CHRISTOPHER!!!!!!  

5 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! I love him for those things too......You did a great job of putting into words so much that is good about him.

Elizabeth said...

Wow I am just amazed that you met at north park... did you work out for your first date??

Okay in all seriousness I am glad he met you and I am happy you guys made the most beautiful little girl I always love hearing Christopher talk about her.... I would hate to be her when she starts dating though.

Kera said...

hooray for love :)

C & E Hudson said...

Northpark,,, it was actually Northpoint at Boston's the restaurant. We met on MATCH.COM,, isn't that where everyone meets? :-) Nevermind,,,, only LOSERS date on the internet LOL!!!!!

dad said...

It's very nice to slowly read the list and visualize in my mind's eye the things you love about Christopher. I can see him dirt biking, and playing with the girls, and planning your shop and condo/apartment, and working with his drawings and designs, and being creative. He's a wonderful son.