CRAFTY,,,,

I have been a little crafty lately.......
This little bag I whipped up for Quincy,,, she keeps getting in to all or any bag and puts it over her shoulder and carries it around.  It is very cute,, so I thought I would make one of her own.
I also found a really cute book on crochet that has patterns for kids.  It is adorable,, but the problem I had was,, I didn't really know how to do much more than your basic row stitch,,, so I   read a book and followed the directions on these other stitches and WAA LAA,, (LOL,, can't figure out to write that )  this is what I came up with,, I am going to make a miniature blanket. :-)  Any orders?  
Now here we have a few beaded bracelets that the girls and have done,,, we have to finish but are very fun.
And of course you have my other craft as a FAUX FINISH painter,,,, This is the entry way to a Condo unit I am painting.  The unit is 2000 sq.ft and I have painted over half of those walls.  It looks amazing.

So I guess you can say I have been a little CRAFTY  :-) 

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow I all of them.. Your girls will have to teach me how to do the beading.

Kera said...

i love the bag!

C & E Hudson said...

isn't that fun,,, I have a lot of fun with it.