MY FAVORITE COOKIES


These are my absolute favorite cookies.  They are NO-BAKE cookies.  Easy and fast!!!!  Problem is though,,, they don't last long.  I can barely get them on the wax paper :-)  the only thing that keeps me from eating them all done before they hit the wax paper is that they are SO HOT ,, they burn your mouth.
Anyway,,, I am sure you all have made these at some point or another,, and I had as well but forgot that I LOVED them.  
Here is the recipe if you would like to whip some up!!!


NO BAKE COOKIES
~1 cup Sugar
~1/4 cup Milk
~1/4 cup Butter
~1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
Stir constantly ,, bring to boil and keep stirring for 2 minutes. 
Remove from Heat and add
~1/2 cup oats
~1/2 cup coconut
Mix it in and then place on wax paper to cool.

I usually add a little more of the oats and coconut. And I am sure you can add lots of other things,, I made these last night,, and of course they are gone,,,,,,,,by me :-)  

2 comments:

Joanna said...

YUM! Thanks for sharing - I always love these but have never gotten the recipie. Mmmmm.

Jan said...

How very yummy! I'm sure everyone loves it when you make cookies....I used to always burn mine,the kids say. I wasn't known for being a super mom in that area.