My Birthday!!!!


What better way to spend your own birthday than getting to come home after the birth of your child. It was an amazing day all around and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband, who now is an amazing father. I love seeing Christopher with his little girl.

These are my birthday flowers. They are absolutely beautiful. I had to laugh, as many of you know we are living in our apartment with really minimal things. A vase is one thing we don't have. So we settled for the BLENDER!!!!. Don't they look great?

3 comments:

k. said...

Oh, that is a really sweet picture. I love the blender vase, really.

Tara Edwards said...

OK - but at least you have your blender on your table :) I could get you a vase at IKEA today? It wouldn't be a problem! How fun!

C & E Hudson said...

Oh, no need really for a vase,,,,I have a bunch of really nice ones,,,they are all packed.