Pumpkins, candy, costumes,,,,oh my!

Halloween was fun around our place,,, the girls had a pumpkin decorating contest which was fun at their school. Lexi's M & M pumpkin took 3rd place in her grade. All the girls had fun,,, even Quincy. There was a costume parade on friday morning and then parties throughout the day. Then after school we went over to Grandma Rachel's place, who dressed up for the occasion. Went home for some dinner and went down to a local neighborhood to make the rounds. It was fun

These two having match Cheeks!!!
Grandma Rachel, Avery, Lexi, Riley, & Quincy!!
Our little pirate!!!

Riley's Black Widow Pumpkin
Lexi's M & M pumpkin
Avery's Hula Girl Pumpkin!

2 comments:

Kera said...

I'm so impressed.

Elizabeth said...

I love the top pic with her and christopher looking at each other. So fun I wish I could have come trick or treating with the girls.