Slacking off :-)

70 X 100

PICTURE PERFECT VIEWS

SPACIOUS

CHRISTOPHER'S NEW TOY

Well I am completely sorry I haven't updated in awhile so I will try and get a few things on right now. Here are the amazing pictures of the new shop. It is really cool and I can't wait to get to move in :-) Christopher wants to finish it out like the house was so the cabinets will be the same and the fireplace will be the rock and so on. I am excited for that. Anyway,,,, I need to take a few more pictures of the kids,,,it has been awhile.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that is absolutely amazing. That window really is like a framed picture so pretty. Good job!

Elizabeth said...

oh and how high does Christophers "new toy" go?

Jan said...

it goes about 40 feet. Your mom went up in it and took these pictures. - ERIN

Kera said...

I cannot believe how fast that went up. Thats awesome. We are so excited to see you guys at Christimas!